ABOUT TECHNICAL SEARCHES
Since 1986 Technical Searches has offered efficient, cost-effective courthouse title research, utility data and relevant information from governing entities for land surveyors. Clients are given the completed research paper file and a digital copy.
- Technical Searches, Inc. contracts with more than 45 land surveying firms.
- Concentration in the Metro Atlanta area, with additional experience in more than 60 county courthouses throughout Georgia.
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency utilizing many web sites in the county tax offices, G.I.S.departments, and deed rooms of each county. Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and critical analysis, with cross-referencing of all documents.
- Previous full-time experience with a title insurance agency and law firm that included researching real estate titles, foreclosures, U.S. Bankruptcy Court records, lien searches, tax reports, training new examiners and client contact.
- Management experience includes accounting, tax preparations and record maintenance.
- Emory University Graduate • 1983
- Client references available upon request.